Welcome to Water's Edge
Below you will find information to get to know a little bit about us and what to expect. If you have any questions or concerns before you attend, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What to Expect
We desire every person to encounter God through quality music, a Biblical message crafted to apply daily, and friendly people who care about you. Dress is casual and our environment is relaxed. Come ready to learn and grow with others in your church family.
- Main entrance is located at Suite D. We'll walk you through check-in for children, and point you to the worship theater.
- Grab coffee or a few donuts holes before the service.
- Children up to 5th grade can join our kid's programs, unique during each worship hour, while you attend the service.
- Students, 6th to 12th grade, gather together during the 10:45am service time with loving adults to lead their time.
WHAT IS A WATER'S EDGE WORSHIP SERVICE LIKE?
- Relaxed Atmosphere and Casual Dress
- Biblical Teaching to apply to practical life
- Contemporary worship to join in song with others
- Families and Kids...Lots of them!
- Not stuffy or flashy, but...prayerfully, where we come and grow to be sent out to live!
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
Children's programs are available for kids (birth through fifth grade) during both service hours, where they learn the truth of scripture in a way that they can understand.
Students worship or serve at times in the first worship hour at 9:15am, then they meet together at 10:45am with friends and great leaders.
We would love to see you this Sunday!