WHAT TO EXPECT
If it's been a long time since you've been to church, WECC is a great place to check out! We want you to encounter God through quality music, a Biblical message you can understand and apply, and friendly people who care about you. Casual dress and a relaxed environment is what you'll find, so come enjoy a cup of coffee and you'll fit right in.
- Enter at Suite D and we'll point you in the right direction and even walk you through check-in for children.
- You can enjoy coffee and donut holes before the service.
- Your children, birth-5th grade, can attend our kid's programs while you attend the service.
- Students, 6th through 12th grade, can join peers before the message for a tailored le
- Relaxed Atmosphere with Casual Dress
- Biblical Teaching anyone can understand and apply
- Great music you can sing along with.
- Families and Kids...Lots of them!
- Not stuffy or flashy...prayerfully, it's a place where we come and grow, and then are sent to live it out!
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
We have great kids programs available for kids (birth through fifth grade) during the service where they learn the truth of scripture in a way that they can understand.
Students begin in worship with the church family and leave at a transition where they meet together as well.